Wednesday, December 1, 2010

August 2010 recorded in Lincoln City Oregon USA

Ken 10080705

You got to be kidding me

I am a white girl

You’re not fake like the other one

Do a blast

What have you got

We got enough

Don’t tell Vicki

You all be bitches

Something flatter

Her eye jumped

Really jab her right hip

Pressure boom

And now hit the right cheek

Where’s Becky

Give her the rest of it

Fire

That’s a hit

Give her the neck pull

Ray gun

Shoot

They moved it

Their holding

Follow that

I’m heading towards the Dalles (Dalles, Oregon)

We’re are the spread sheet

Dinner is for free

We will find the girl again if you don’t mind if we use Cynthia

We don’t mind

Who was doing this

It’s his old girlfriend

It couldn’t find you if it had to

Wage yourself

That’s his girlfriend let me look

Everybody’s on me

Cynthia’s got a good lookin body

Play your didly right there

Andrews probably the last name

Now were picking up some computers

Just when we started manning her

I do not think we should be doing this to Cynthia

Nobody should do this to anyone

Shes his lover

Fuck it to her

Isn’t she all desperate?

Kill her white ass

She didn’t do anything

Cynthia let us talk to her

She is so funny I don’t hate that chick

Cynthia’s really a beautiful woman, doesn’t look 50

I know I’m fuckin good at that

I know what a fuckin hit is

So you know how to use it

Oh yeah

Don’t you fuck with that lady

Don’t you even play with her

Don’t even mess with her

I told you we wouldn’t do that to her

Cynthia’s on her computer

What’s your plan

It will hurt

Phasing north

I am not going to hurt his girl friend

Cynthia’s a threat to us

Big deal her ex boy friend likes a white woman

Your fuckin this up for everybody

I can’t believe she wants us to kill her ex-boyfriends girl friend

You should have read company policy you do not have a choice if security is compromised

We’re not doing anything to hurt her

Then your out of it

I ain’t gonna do it

I’m gonna get that ho

I don’t care ill zoom in later

That hurt me

I’m gonna go for an ass lickin

You have got to be kiddin me

Cynthia will do her last lickin on antoines black ass

Can’t believe she is so computer illiterate and knows all this other stuff

I don’t know how the hell I’m gonna get rid of this bitch

I have never seen that nigga like anybody like this girl friend

Maybe you should be mad at the nigga and not the girl friend

What’s going on around here

I’m just seeing about picking a girl up

She did not know he was black and she did not know how young he is

My nigga ain’t that young

Cynthia had no idea he ever even had a gf

You gotta do it right

These guys are good at hiring women

I borrowed Cynthia from Antoine

I borrowed Cynthia many times that he don’t know about

He didn’t prostitute her

Listen to me

I hear you

If Antoine would have prostituted her we’d have made a fortune

This is Andrews friend his lady

I hear you

She was his beautiful little fairy princess

I’ve never been to the coast

I know how you feel about everything

I hate her

You should be mad at Andrew not at Cynthia

Who is this

Black beauty

No we know why she didn’t like this Cynthia

Its Antoine’s new girlfriend

this white woman is Andrews security

I’ll fight with you

no

their leaving Reno today

What about getting a motel

I got my check today

You don’t know Cynthia could really be a threat

Andrews’s girl is not a threat to anyone

That girl is a threat with all the information she has on everybody

Cynthia is not going to do anything to hurt Antoine unless you threaten her life

I’m going to kill that bitch

You are not going to kill anybody with our equipment

She’s on that computer 24hours a day

She is downloading software on peer to peer

I am going to have to play mean with her

I am taking away her computer when she gets here then she won’t be allowed to be online

Antoine is too controlling

You will not do any such thing

You must never tell her anything about the computer business

When are Cynthia and Antoine getting married?

He will never let us on his computer

I think she’s already on it he linked his god damn computer to it

I don’t resonate (means no energy resonating to power the next energy beam to hit a targeted person)

Cynthia has no

Come on

I’m tired of listening

Her name is different on his computer

Inside and ready

General baja is picking Cynthia up (Baja California Attorney General Rommel Moreno?)

She never goes in it

Antoines got her hooked

Lock on to the computer

Just a minute

Tracking it

No

The little whore is recording us right now

She does not know how to clean up this frequency

If he is with Cynthia I will never her alone until I kill her with cancer if I can’t do it any other way

If he gets hurt to he deserves it

What did Cynthia ever do to you

Antoine liked her more than he liked me

What do you mean what did Cynthia ever do to me she took Antoine away

You have not been with Antoine for almost a yr

She did not know you existed

Go back to what you were doing

He had a girl friend he does not need a white girl friend

He does not need his fairy princess to come and be his real princess

I thought he’d always be there for me until this other woman came along

You cannot keep him away from Cynthia she loves him as much as he loves her

Cynthia has never lied to Antoine

How would you feel if that were to happen to you and your guy?

I can’t believe he’d rather have that skinny little white woman than to be with me

Cynthia definitely loves Andrew

Not true she’ll just use him

He does not really love this white woman he’s just using her

I can’t believe everything that you have done to Cynthia just because Antoine likes her

Cynthia acts more beautiful when she’s around Antoine

That’s because she loves him

Cynthia is always on his computer that’s why I hate her so much

Cynthia has never even tried to hack into his computer

Cynthia wouldn’t know how if she wanted to

She can’t fix her computer when we mess it up we have to go back in and fix it

And she doesn’t even have a firewall anymore she just lets anyone who wants go into it

and look she doesn’t have anything to hide from anybody

Antoine will never hurt this woman

Don’t bet your last dollar on it not when I am through when that bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment