Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Feb 4 2010 West Linn Oregon USA

feb 4 2010

837pm

at my landlord's house across the street

Mike and Lisa Capri

Are they hearing this

I can hear his fiancée listening

I don’t know I guess they can deal with us

Can they do it

Not for you

Gotta get me thru

I gotta get home

Melanies home

Trying to play me

It’s a white girl

Ya’ll don’t look at my screen

Found a white girl this time

My computers calling

That girls name is Cynthia

that Cynthia’s quite good looking

does she know Antoine’s black

Cynthia is hosting

I love you Cynthia

Talk to me

Fuck you

Is it setup

Get rid of the girlfriend

This is a different white girl

I’ll kill his black ass

Stupid black man

Don’t you know where he is

This person is taken

Don’t try to use me

Cynthia is beautiful

That girl is right for you

I can use his girlfriend

Does Antoine really like Cynthia

Yes he does

Call it researching

Are you telling the truth

Does Antoine know shes white

Andrews girl is a freak

Antoine needs some sugar

Nobody knows yet

Release the girl

Im horny

That’s his Cynthia

I will be with her for the rest of the night

Will you let us take her

He’ll be sorry

You better take it slow

He’s playing with this woman

How’s he going to do it

Her name is Cynthia

Is that his girl friend

That woman

This guy hates me

I’m going anyway

I’m going to get to you

Cynthia doesn’t hate you she doesn’t know you exist

That’s his new girl

Can we play with his girl tonight?

This is my girl and I’m not sharing

I’m going to tell you won’t share Cynthia

Have a look

No comments:

Post a Comment